Monday, 23 July 2012

part of My friends at SIKA


Assalamualaikum....
da lame x update entry....b4 that i wanna wish hepy MUBARAK DAY to all Muslims in this world....may we all get bless from ALLAH...InsyaAllah...Amin....

for this entry i just want to share about my NEW friends at my workplace during my internship period....hiihiiih...4 ur information, aku sorunk jek dak intern kat sini...so aku agk alone at first,,,but after a while i got all these crazy frenz....as u can see below...umor da bsr pjg..perangai cam teletubies...so cute..."bluekz".....ni kalu dorunk taw ak pagil dorunk kanak2..mati aku...


my supervisor, muni and kak mas

CK juara bowling  android game SIKA

LOOK MY BELT..NICE RIGHT!!


ALL ROUND BOWL ANDROID CHAMPION..KARUNA

WITH MUNI N KUMARAN..BEST BRO!
OK..thats all from me....see ya later for more update...daaaa and selamat berbuka and berpuase...Assalamualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment